Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Fishin' for Bobby: Obama not funny

While I was reading another blog I had fount on google news, it had mentioned that comedians will have a hard time for their political jokes. The reason being, they feared that the 44th president wouldn't have any mistakes or do something politically incorrect for them to joke about. In my opinion, I find a good joke to lighten up my day but the fact that people would infact want their president to screw up; well it's just mind boggling. I think some comedians shouldn't focus on Obama screwing up and just come up with some orignal content and not pray for their nation's leader to be caught with his pants around his ankles mooning the Washington monument. Anyways, if you'd like to read the same article/blog I did, here's the link: http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/the_big_picture/2008/11/no-drama-obama.html

No comments:

Post a Comment