Friday, January 23, 2009

The ADL: Evil, courrupt, dishonest, pernicious, portentous, threatening, inauspicious, harmful, and a whole load of synonyms for a load of bullshit

Fuck the Anti-defamation League!

I found this compendiary documentary on YouTube not to long ago and I felt it was on target and well worth the time to post it here. It's in line with most of the research that myself and some of the other bloggers here at MercuryToona (mainly MisterGoldbug) have done on the ADL.

I would like to take a moment to affirm that nor myself or anyone else here at MercuryToona are racists or anti-semetic. We're honsest truth-seekers and as we've come to realize, the truth is ugly.

The ADL is nothing more than a smokescreen to domino the
flagitigious, Zionist actions of the Israel Lobby and it's constituents. Zionism in of itself is a racist ideology. You can learn more about it here.

I urge you to do the reseach and see the information for yourself and form your own opinions on the matter.



No comments:

Post a Comment