Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Adding Some Websites

Debunking 9/11 Debunkers: The BlogSpot
Screw Loose Change: The BlogSpot (I figured if I was going to post the link to the 9/11 Debunkers BlogSpot site, it would only be fair to post the Screw Loose Change BlogSpot. Besides, even though I may disagree with James B. and Pat, I still have to keep abreast of their issues.)

Daryl Bradford Smith's I Am The Witness Smith has an archive resource of interviews he conducted with Eustace Mullins so I'm going to add his website.
Eric Hufschmid

Be careful with Eric Hufschmid and Daryl Bradford Smith as sources to trust. They both allege that the other one is a disinformation agent protecting the Zionist Jews. Hufschmid does lurch into the Twilight Zone with his Apollo moonlanding theories. They both have some good information all around though. Still, remember what I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment